Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The experiment...

I have decided to start a blog for a few reasons:

-I live in the most boring town ever and it's something to do

-Some of my favorite people have moved away and it's an easy way to keep people up to date

-Aaand, I have developed a blog-stalking habit over the last year that started with my reading the blog of a person I know and has turned into my meeting people whose blogs I read and having the creepy "I know things about you but you don't know me" conversation. Most of the time the conversation is internal though, because I don't really want to be that creepy in person. I'm kind of curious if that will happen here (hence "The experiment").

Sorry if it's boring.

1 comment:

Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

blogs appeal to my sense of vicarious living. or voyeurism. either way, I enjoy knowing about folks......even folks I don't know.

welcome to the world of the absurd.