Saturday, January 17, 2009

Why, hello there!

Not much to report these days. Back to training (I ran like 8 miles on Wednesday morning and didn't die! Go me!), working, sleeping, and eating. My leg still sucks more often than not, but at least I am able to get some relief via stretching and rolling around on my friend, Mr. Foam Roller. We're pretty close these days.

Tomorrow I have another time trial, the same course as last time. I'll let you know how that goes. Always fun to bust out the skin suit and aero helmet. My goals are to a) not die, and b) beat my last time. I am also using a Powertap this time, so I'll be collecting numbers for Elliott to torture me with at a later date.

XTERRA Worlds are airing today at 12:30 pm, so you should tune in to see if I'm on tv. I would be the dirty girl in pink falling all over herself. Just so you know.

Ok, back to work for me. Wheeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: