Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fun Shite

So apparently I am screwing my boss.

I wasn't aware of this, but that is the word around the water cooler. Which is pretty awesome.

Not that long ago I would have been really upset at this rumor. In fact, I did get really upset (as in a sobbing, snotty mess) fairly recently. But now I have heard it enough that it's just whatever. It's not even close to being the first time that I have been accused of screwing some guy I work closely with, and I'm willing to bet it won't be the last time. God forbid I have a close guy friend.

Losers.



I went to PT today and I am noticeably less lopsided. So that's pretty cool. The couple times I have been on my bike recently have left me with a weird sensation: my left leg is actually working. Can't remember the last time I felt fatigue in that lazy-ass leg of mine!



I was going to head to the mall and spend my Christmas present gift cards but I got lazy and just ordered stuff online. I figure having things show up in the mail over the next couple weeks is kind of like having Christmas all over again. Surprise! New clothes!


I heart sending things via FedEx. It makes proving to snotty people on the phone that they do in fact have my application, it was received on X day by X person really really easy. And it's quite satisfying.

Good times!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tee hee. they are just jealous of you and your studly-cuteness. they wish they were you.
So.
are you?
JUST KIDDING! You are too smart for that. 'Lizzie Mac

Anonymous said...

Sign me up for Yosemite! I haven't been since I was in 7th grade. And you don't want to know how long ago that was.

Word verification: trovulvo. I don't know if that's a real word, but it either sounds like a nascent lady part or a real safe Swedish car.