Thursday, January 22, 2009

PUPPIES!!!!!!

My mom is coming out to visit this weekend and she's bringing puppies and they are coming to stay at my house for a night. I'm pretty excited!!!!! Plus I will make her take me out to dinner at all my favorite places that I don't like going to alone and she will want to because she lives in Heroinville, Maryland and she will miss good Mexican food. It's pretty much a win, win for me.

And she's only staying with me for one night so I can still have a somewhat normal weekend of doing things I want to do.


Today we set up a Facebook group for my work and now I have an excuse to be logged in to FB all the time (more than I already am). We proceeded to upload a bunch of pictures of customers that they probably won't like, and took pictures of customers with the intention of posting them. Some of the pictures are a little unfortunate. I kind of feel bad, but they keep coming back for more, so it must not be that bad.


Yesterday I almost cried while sitting on a big purple ball at my physical therapist's office. It was a little embarrassing and I think I scare him a little. Serves him right for beating the crap out of me.


Tonight is wine/brownies/Grey's Anatomy night with Elliott's wife. Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: